I've learned over the years that a routine can't be 100% effective unless you stick to it; which I was never able to do but now I'm REALLY trying! Lol so here goes my own adapted and revised night time routine...
1. Take a shower, cause my hair and scalp are oily and I NEED to be clean in order to sleep comfortably! Lol
2. Brush my teeth. I use Colgate sensitive toothpaste, Listerine, and ACT fluoride (the one that says restore).
3. I use Clinique all about eyes; eye cream.
4. Exfoliate my lips using E.L.F lip exfoliator.
5. I have a tiny jar of vitamin E oil and tea tree oil mixed and I apply it to the edges of my lips using a Q-Tip. ( I get bumps around my lips if I wax or shave and this helps with that)
6. I have another tiny jar of vitamin E oil and olive oil mixed and I use this all over my nails and then rub what's left it into my hands. (It promotes nail growth)
7. I apply Milani moisture lock lemon oil infused lip treatment after the vitamin E oil and tea tree oil have sinked into my skin.
8. I apply Eucerin intensive repair to the rest of my body for that moisture my skin stays needing in this cold...
Yes I understand it's a lot of steps but the way I see it is that if I don't do this now later on it'll be pointless plus it's part of my "ME" Time and I pass the time hole watching YouTube or Netflix so it doesn't seem that long... And most of the stuff I use are pretty cheap except the Clinique eye cream which is like $30 but compared to some that are $70 or $80 it seems reasonable lol