Friday, April 15, 2016

Questions I have during YouTube beauty tutorials!!

Don't get me wrong, I love YouTube beauty tutorials, they give me ideas on what eye look to do or what colors look good with each other or sometimes I just see them to get an idea in a certain product But I can't help but wonder how they always pull off such a flawless look.... It takes me 2 different brushes to get my eyeliner to look "OK" and even then one wing doesn't match the other which makes my OCD go crazy! Lol I've watched what seems like every video to figure out a good technique but then again I can barely see out of one eye and I don't exactly have 20/20 vision which makes it extra difficult for me which is why sometimes I only go with the simple line lol..... And then there is the mascara! Oh dear the mascara!! It can possibly make or brake an eye look but then again having shaking hands doesn't really help....  Before putting on mascara I have to calm myself down, take a deep breath, and do it very slowly and hope that I have enough time to do all that and not be in a rush! Lol I have lost count of how many times I've had a great eye shadow look and then one small slip with the mascara ruins it! It's so frustrating!! Lol Not everyone who watches these tutorials are pro at it, I certainly am not! But I do try!! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment