Thursday, February 9, 2017

Sorry not sorry

So, I've had to take a break the past couple of months due to many different things some include my health and others have to do with the daily news and how it affects so many people including me.... I am a political person and I lean extremely liberal but I also respect everyone's point of view and beliefs... I cannot sit here and pretend like the last couple of months have been easy because they haven't... Wether you support the new president or not you cannot deny that some of his actions/words have caused many people much concern... I am not innocent and I always knew there were people who didn't like others simply because of religion, country of origin, color, sex, sexuality; but I always thought that it was getting better that not so many still believed that those differances/qualities were "bad" thing... What ever happens next I have hope that things will get better that we will come together all by our selves and not count on the president to do it for us but for us to do it because it's the right thing! I have hope that some people notice how beautiful this country is because of how different we all are....
" And what ever you do, do it with kindness and love..."
                       ~1 Corinthians 16:14-16

No comments:

Post a Comment