Friday, March 17, 2017

We're not all built for marriage and it's​ Ok....

I have been thinking a lot about if I want to get married or not... No I am not close to being married or being proposed to but for some reason this has been on my mind... I am a very loving person but I am not one to put up with someones attitude at all! Lol And I'm not saying he would make me snap on the daily but I know myself and know that after a few times I might want to sign those divorce papers. I am also not one to clean after others, to be patient, and to take care of someone (make their meals, wash their clothes, put away those clothes) and have it in some way not be good enough... I am Mexican and me not wanting to be married is a huge difference to what the stereotypical Mexican woman wants... It's like we're not all alike! Lol
And a big reason as to why I know I shouldn't get married is because I'm epileptic, I rely on meds daily, almost 1,000 mg a day and I know that for a baby I would have to get off the meds or have a low dose, well on both I would end up having a seizure and a mother having a seizure would be like a stroke to a fetus.... And I could never live with myself if I went on a lower dose of kept taking the meds as normal and have the fetus get birth defects.... And having said that I know that most men want kids, they want a continuation to their blood line so to speak and I know I can't give that to most men.... So I am starting to accept and live with my reality.....

No comments:

Post a Comment